1) Nia Long should sooo play me in the movie of my life.
2) I had the culture of hair on my short list of dissertation topics in the beginning stages. If I had stayed with that, maybe I'd have been in Chris Rock's film.
3) What was Barbara Walter's issue on "The View" this morning? She asked a question about black women's hair that Whoopie answered about 5 times. Then she immediately asked Chris Rock, who gave her the same answer.
An addendum: Thoughts about my crappy day that should shock teenage girls into using birth control every single time:
1) I've actually had poop in my hands today. Twice.
2) Yesterday my son sat on the toilet and peed a straight line. Onto me.
*And happy, happy birthday to The Diva!
1 day ago