Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday--early Thanksgiving

Since I have no idea if Thursday will present an opportunity to post, I will offer my thankful post today. I have to say that every year seems to bring a greater awareness of how undeservedly good my life is, and how much better it can get, even in a year like this one, when bunches of unexpected trauma and pain present themselves. I'm grateful that God pulls me through it, and that I can still be happy when sadness spills all around me. That I can cast off despair and feel hopeful when the situation looks hopeless. This year has shown me that we don't always get what we want in the way that we want it, but grace and mercy hold me up. It could always be worse, which seems like suck thing to be thankful for, but seriously, I am grateful that every difficult circumstance was not as bad as it could have been. That the outlook is still pretty sunny behind the clouds.

So, please be safe and blessed and don't forget to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Ink said...

I love your attitude. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Freedom Debt Solutions