- Picked up an animated version of the Henry "Box" Brown story. I thought it would be an interesting, exciting adventurous story for the children. I really should have considered the fact that I would have to answer, "What's a slave?" I was totally unprepared, but I hope that my wide-eyed answer sufficed.
- The Babydoll is enthralled with the whole idea of mail; I wonder if I should be worried about her trying to mail herself in a box.
- I've been a crocheting fool. My fingers ache. But I can't seem to stop!
- We've had a couple of pretty good potty days with The Baby Boy. Yay!
- The more I watch "Intervention" the more it seems that alcohol--not marijuana--is the gateway drug. Hmmmm.
- I've decided to read at least one classic text this summer. I chose *Wuthering Heights* I'm enjoying it, but it's been a while since I've journeyed through British Literature. I want to fall in love with it the way I hear other people talk about it. We'll see how that goes.
1 month ago