So, here's my response to Inktopia's meme. I'm supposed to tell fifteen random things about me. Here goes:
1. I want television to be my scholarly niche.
2. I've never kept a plant alive for more than six months or so.
3. It would make me really happy if my house were organized like a kindergarten class room.
4. I don't like to have the food on my plate touching.
5. I also generally don't eat the last bite or two of a dish. It's usually mushy and undesireable by the end of the meal.
6. I really, really wish I were a native speaker of another language.
7. When I was a little girl, I tried Pepsi and milk, just like Laverne from "Laverne and Shirley"; it actually wasn't bad.
8. I don't like wine all that much, but I think wine glasses are so pretty.
9. I think biscuits and molasses are divine.
10. Flowy skirts are one of my favorite things to wear.
11. I thought Pinky Tuskadaro (which I have probably misspelled) was the coolest name ever.
12. One day, I want to pack a bag, go to the airport, and pick a destination.
13. Should I have a third baby?! (I know that's not a fact, but it's on my mind)
14. I'm in the process of trying to change my diet to see if I can control these dadblasted migraines. Last month I eliminated pork and beef completely. This month I'm reducing sugar. It's the hardest. Haven't yet decided what I'll change next month.
15. I want a house with a porch.
3 months ago