Friday, May 15, 2009

Hot, Steaming Bowl of Crap

In the interest of not totally falling off the blogosphere, here's a quick post.

The last seven days have dropped an out-of-freaking-nowhere bomb in my life and I'm not sure how long it's going to interrupt what has been a pretty happy life. I'm struggling to "praise God anyhow" (as Baptists like to say), but I'm hopeful. Life has dealt us a big ole bowl of illogical, poopy, crap. But I'm grateful for so much happiness in the middle of a not great situation. And I know that I don't deserve the enormous good I've been given anymore than I deserve the bad. And I know that if God wasn't bigger than this, I wouldn't be a worshipper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((Steel Magnolia))))))))

The Steel Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for the hugs. I've never needed them so much.

Ink said...

I am thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. Hope that a positive solution appears FAST!!!!!!!!!