Sunday, May 3, 2009

Questions and Answers

A la Inktopia:

What’s your current obsession?
Reading blogs!

What’s you favorite color and why?
Blue. It can be so soft and comforting and pretty.

What are you wearing today?
Jeans. Unless I'm wearing pajamas, I'm pretty much wearing jeans.

Why is today special?
I finally got rid of this migraine.

What would you like to learn to do?
Knit. And quilt. And write songs.

What’s for dinner today?
Black beans and rice.

What’s the last thing you bought?
The latest Emily Giffin novel--yay! (Well, that was the last exciting purchase)

What are you listening to right now?
TV--27 Dresses gets me every single time!

What’s your most challenging goal right now?
Potty training my son. And getting prepared for my new gig.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's funny and writes a cool blog!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In the best school district around here.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My out-of-town hubby. (Keep it PG, people!)

What would you like to get rid of?
My post-baby tummy and student loans.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
The spa.

What are you doing this summer?
Going to the beach, reading a classic novel, crocheting for charity, eating ice cream.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Great Gap jeans I got on consignment.

What’s your dream job?
Co-host on The View

If you had an unexpected $1000, what would you spend it on?
Bills. Or furniture.

What do you find annoying?
Whining, by adults or children.

Describe your personal style.
I'd like to think it's tailored casual, but it's actually more like casual casual.

What fashion show would you want tickets to?
Ummm . . . TJ Maxx?

Whose closet would you want to raid?
Charlotte from Sex and the City

What are you most proud of?
The life I've made.

The beautiful bloggers I'd like to know about are:
You!

→ Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.

1 comment:

Ink said...

Fabulous list! (I would like to raid the closet of any Sex and the City characters...good thinking on your part!) Thanks for playing. :)