Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Was Just Thinking


It's all Mike all day on TV1. In celebration of the legend, I watched The Jacksons: An American Dream for the 25th time. I don't know if I noticed this before, but Billy Dee Williams is playing Berry Gordy. I respect Gordy and what he has done, but isn't it a stretch to have Billy Dee playing him? That makes as much sense as Blair Underwood playing Russell Simmons. Wait. . . that happened. In Krush Groove.

Jason Weaver is so talented. And cute. Why didn't his career take off?

Jessica (from The Jeffersons) and Terrence Howard are in this movie. Did I know that?

They make Joe Jackson seem like an egomaniacal lunatic. If I were him, I'd be mad.

I love the scene when Katharine discovers Joe cheating and she goes off on him. That Angela Bassett is an excellent actress. She was so robbed at the Academy Awards.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I Love your book collection


Stopping by from SITS to invite you to our raffle. Grand Prize George Foreman Grill and 5 runner up prizes Clear2Go Water Filtration bottles.

Spirit Jump is a new charity made up of many people who send cards/gifts to those battling cancer in hopes of putting smiles on their faces.

Check us out http://www.spiritjump.com