Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just Checking In


I have really been M.I.A. lately. I'm still here. Popcorn has been sick and I have been trying to take care of her while making frequent trips to see doctors. Because she was born so early and was on a ventilator for so long, she has chronic lung disease. These factors make her more susceptible to illnesses such as the flu and the common cold. Well, she doesn't have the flu--thank God--but we're not sure if she has a cold, RSV, or a flare up of the lung disease. In any case, she is quite congested and has a truckload of medicines to take. I am grateful, however, that she doesn't seem to feel bad. She has been playing and kicking and "talking" up a storm.


So, I'll be back when I can get a longer moment to write. I wanted to comment on Kanye West's behavior and Patrick Swayze's death when they happened. I still might do so later.

2 comments:

The Steel Magnolia said...

Get better, little Popcorn! And Popcorn's mommy. :)

Ink said...

Oh, I hope Popcorn is feeling better now. Aww, that sounds so difficult. Take care!