Monday, August 8, 2011

Starting again

I guess I have to start planning fall syllabi, huh? I've been so engulfed in the children's school preparations that my stuff has been shelved. I'm trying some new things with my classes, so I feel both excited and nervous. I also have an essay that really, really needs to get done before class starts. And one that needs to get started and finished soon after school starts. And to boot, I'm debuting my new curly hair when class starts. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck and have a blessed year! Also, rock your curls girl!

The Steel Magnolia said...

Thanks!

Good Enough Woman said...

It's hard to get kick-started for the new year. I'm in front of my computer right now, figuring what I need to do before classes start next week.